A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer/smartphone/tablet when you connect to some websites. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, may be used to recognize the user.
One of the classifications that can be made of cookies is the purpose for which they are intended, so we have several types:
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to surf on a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements while surfing on the net, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example: the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the data used by users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies collect information about user’s behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to the same.
Types of cookies on this website:
|Third||-||_ga||Differentiate users||2 years|
|Third||-||_gat||Limit the percentage of applications||10 minutes|
How do I disable or delete these cookies in my browsers?
The user can at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through the configuration of the browser, for example:
– Chrome, from Support Google
– Explorer, from Windows Microsoft
– Firefox, from Support Mozilla
– Safari, from Support Apple
Copyright © 2019 Tropical Coast. All rights reserved.