- USER INFORMATION
Valme Multipar, S.L. is responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), so you are provided with the following processing information:
End of treatment:
– Giving answer to queries and suggestions that users may make.
– Processing orders, requests for information or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available to them.
– Managing customer’s calls to give them the necessary information they need about the order or service.
– Upon request, we can include you in the discussion of the blog that is indicated.
– Managing any new promotions, we can launch adapted to your request.
– Sending you our newsletter.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be removed with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of them.
Communication of data: the data will not be sent to any other third party for processing, except for legal obligations.
Legitimation: is based on the consent requested through the corresponding acceptance box.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time: in the event that consent has been given for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
- The right to oppose and the portability of personal data: the right of the interested party to receive all the personal data concerning him or her which he or she has provided to the data controller, provided that the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract and that it is carried out by automated means.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to their processing. How to exercise them:
- Right of access: The interested party will have the right to request and obtain, free of charge, the information of their personal data subject to processing, the origin of such data, as well as the communications made or that are planned to be made of the same. When the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless the interested party requests otherwise, the information will be provided in an electronic format of common use. The right to obtain a copy shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right of rectification and erasure: the controller shall be obliged to give effect to the right of rectification or erasure of the data subject within 10 days. Any personal data the processing of which does not comply with the provisions of the law shall be rectified or erased, and in particular, where such data are inaccurate or incomplete, he shall have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him. The data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data supplemented, including by means of an additional declaration.
- Right to limitation of processing: the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the limitation of the processing of the data. Where the processing of personal data has been restricted, they may only be processed for the purpose of storage, with the consent of the data subject, for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims, with a view to protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest. Any data subject who has obtained a processing limitation shall be informed by the controller before the limitation is lifted.
- Right of objection: the data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to him (public interest and legitimate interest), including profiling on the basis of those provisions. The RESPONSIBLE shall cease to process personal data, unless he or she establishes compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Valme Multipar, S.L calle Marqués de Larios, 4, 29005 Málaga